The Path to Entrepreneurship – Challenges, Risk and Attaining Success
Entrepreneurship is one of the major factors needed to have a stable economy. Hence, it is necessary for a country to have a good and sound Entrepreneurship platform for those who have the skills and are highly innovative. The role of Entrepreneurs can’t be over-emphasized as it helps to address many issues that may hinder the economic growth of the country and most importantly provides a means of livelihood for individuals.
It is well known that the number of the available spaces in both public and private organisations are not enough to absorb the number of graduates from our institutions on a yearly basis. This is one of the reasons why there is more to be done in educating young minds on how to set up establishments of their own.
- Mr. Sydney Ugbeda, Founder, Personal Growth Garage (keynote Speaker) “The Path to Entrepreneurship – Challenges, Risk and Attaining Success.”
- Surv. Oluropo Olajugba mnis, MD, Lordsfield Limited. (Guest Speaker)
“Building A Successsful and Remarkable Geospatial Enterprise.”
- Mr. Moses Agbomeikhe, Executive Director, Livingstone Insurance Brokers Limited.
“Insurance and its benefits”
- Date: 28th of August, 2019
- Time: 9:30am prompt
- Venue: Nigerian Institution of Surveyors Lagos state branch secretariat hall, Assibifi road, opp. Revenue house, Alausa Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Register here: Registration Form
REGISTRATION IS FREE WITH LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE.